US Launch Promotion: Terms & Conditions
Date updated: 28 June 2021
How do I join the Promotion?
- The Promotion commences on 28 June 2021.
- From the day the Invitation is sent by Bookipi an Invitee will have two (2) weeks, the “Invitation Period”, to have their BookiPay Account Activated.
- To successfully apply, the Invitee’s BookiPay Account must be Activated within the “Invitation Period”
- For an account to be Activated, all information and required documents must have been submitted by the Invitee to Bookipi and Bookipi must have sent an email confirming the successful Activation of the Invitee’s Account.
- If the Invitee’s Account is not Activated within the Invitation Period the Promotional Offering expires.
- From the day an Invitee’s BookiPay account is Activated, an Invitee will be eligible to receive the Introductory Transaction Rate for the period specified in their Invitation, the “Promotional Period”.
- The Introductory Transaction Rate is the discounted rate on transactions that occur from the date the Account is activated until the time the offer expires as outlined in the invitation email.
Who is eligible for this Promotion?
- Only Bookipi Invoice Users whose country of residence is the United States of America and who receive a personalised invitation to participate in the promotion via email from Bookipi are eligible for this promotion, the Invitee.
What is the Promotion?
- The Promotion entitles eligible Bookipi Invoice users who have registered for BookiPay during the Promotion Period to receive the Introductory Transaction Rate during the Promotional Period on their BookiPay Payments for each payment transaction completed and received through BookiPay.
- The Introductory Transaction Rate applies to MasterCard and Visa Credit Card Transactions and are specified in an Invitee’s Invitation.
- A BookiPay Payment is a payment that a Bookipi User receives through the BookiPay platform as a result of sending a legitimate invoice through Bookipi.
What exclusions apply?
- Users that are not approved for a BookiPay account will not be eligible for the discount.
- Users must have an approved BookiPay account to receive payment transactions.
- The Promotion only applies to transactions successfully paid through the BookiPay account.
- The offer to participate in this promotion is by invitation only.
- The offer to participate in this promotion is not transferable or exchangeable.
- At all times Bookipi retains the right and discretion to remove a participant or participants from the Promotion.
- For the purposes of this Promotion, a BookiPay Account does not include the activation of PayPal or Stripe on Bookipi or BookiPay.
- To the extent permitted by law, Bookipi is not liable for any injury, loss, or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with receiving, taking, or using any promotional credit/discount.
- Users are responsible for all refunds, chargebacks, or credit card fraud, and associated fees and costs.
- Bookipi reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions at its reasonable discretion by publishing revised terms on Bookipay.com.
- Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting the promotional credit/discount is the responsibility of the User.
- These Terms and Conditions will be construed in accordance with, and governed exclusively by, the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia. Each party expressly consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of New South Wales, Australia.