Australian Launch Promotion: Terms & Conditions
Date updated: 24 February 2021
When does the Promotion run?
- The promotion commences on 1 March 2021.
- From the day of invitation, each invitee will be eligible to receive the discount for 25 weeks, subject to successfully joining the promotion, the “Promotional Period”.
How do I join the Promotion?
- This Promotion is on an invite only basis.
- Invitations will be issued by email and only the recipient intended by Bookipi will be eligible.
- Bookipi Invoice users must have submitted their registration for BookiPay by 11:59pm (AEDT) on the Money following the sending of their invitation, the “Invitation Period”.
- For clarity, invitations are sent weekly on Monday mornings and recipients need to submit their registration by 11:59pm the following Monday.
- Registrations after this time may not be accepted.
Who is eligible for this Promotion?
- Only Bookipi Invoice Users whose country of residence is Australia and who receive a personalised invitation to participate in the promotion via email from Bookipi are eligible for this promotion.
- Additionally, to be eligible for the promotion, eligible Bookipi Invoice Users must have submitted registration for BookiPay during the Invitation Period.
What is the Promotion?
- The Promotion entitles eligible Bookipi Invoice users who have registered for BookiPay during the Promotion Period to receive the Introductory Transaction Rate during the Promotional Period on their BookiPay Payments per payment transaction completed and received through BookiPay.
- The Introductory Transaction Rate is 1.55% and $0.30 AUD for Domestic (Australian) MasterCard and Visa Credit Card Transactions.
- A BookiPay Payment is a payment that a Bookipi User receives through the BookiPay platform as a result of sending a legitimate invoice through Bookipi.
What exclusions apply?
- Users that are not approved for a BookiPay account will not be eligible for the discount.
- The Promotion only applies to transactions successfully paid through BookiPay.
- Users must have an approved BookiPay account to receive payment transactions.
- The offer to participate in this promotion is by invitation only.
- The offer to participate in this promotion is not transferable or exchangeable.
- At all times Bookipi retains the right and discretion to remove a participant from the promotion.
- To the extent permitted by law, Bookipi is not liable for any injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with receiving, taking or using any promotional credit/discount.
- Users are responsible for all refunds, chargebacks, or credit card fraud and associated fees and costs.
- Bookipi reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions at its reasonable discretion by publishing revised terms on Bookipay.com.
- Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting the promotional credit/discount is the responsibility of the User.
- These Terms and Conditions will be construed in accordance with, and governed exclusively by, the laws of the State of New South Wales. Each party expressly consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of New South Wales.